A Guaranteed Asset To Help You Reach Lifetime Goals
Life events can pull you in directions that you could never have anticipated. Fortunately, life insurance was designed specifically to protect you and your loved ones against the unknown.
A whole life insurance policy is a type of permanent life insurance that provides a comprehensive way of protecting your financial needs. You’ll be getting life insurance that never expires, provided you make the required payments (called a premium), and you’ll be building a permanent asset to help you live life to the fullest.
What Is A Whole Life Insurance Policy?
The most robust type of permanent insurance, a whole life policy is ideal if you want to stay covered for life to protect your loved ones, while accumulating cash value. Your cash value is the portion of money you can use during your life to pay for certain expenses, like dealing with the unexpected, paying for education, or funding a more secure retirement.
Why you should have whole life insurance:
Lifelong guaranteed life insurance.
- You’ll be assured of a guaranteed premium amount that you have to pay that can’t be increased.
- Your loved ones/beneficiaries would receive a guaranteed, lump-sum payment if you weren’t around to take care of them.
- Your business could also be a beneficiary.
Cash value accumulation.
- While staying covered for life, you can also build a significant cash asset that’s not dependent on the rise or fall of the market at any time.
- You can borrow against the cash value portion of your whole life policy. If you need money for other things in the future: a down payment for a home, college funding, or a business loan.
Potential dividend payments.
- Guardian is a mutual life insurance company, and this means that you may receive an amount of money based on our profits called a dividend. While not guaranteed, the payments have historically been made every year since 1868.
- Tax-advantaged buildup of cash value. This means that you defer paying tax on the dividends you’re accumulating.
Tax-sensible asset for loans.
- If you need to borrow against your cash value - for an emergency or any other purpose - the loan may not count as income for taxation, as long as your policy remains active.
Optional Enhancements To Improve Your Life
While a whole life insurance policy is a comprehensive product, a series of optional features are available to extend the protection even further. Called riders, these are simply additions to your contract, usually at an extra cost. Some examples include our riders that cover various aspects of care for critical or terminal illness or disability.
SPEAK WITH AN ALPINE FINANCIAL ADVISOR TODAY.
Contact us to learn more about how Alpine can help you. We will respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.